Yes, Pueblo again

What can I say...it is the ultimate winter destination. I've still been getting in a few rides a week of a couple hours, mostly on Green Mtn and Dakota Ridge but when I want continuous dirt under my wheels, its to Pueblo we go! Besides PBR had only ridden there once before...a shortish play in the Canyons and he wanted some XC so I gave him close to 40 miles worth before time and a wet snow that started to fall dictated that we make a mad scrabble back to my truck.

Voodoo

Climbing Rock Canyon

Bald Eagle

see the rest of the photos here..

2 comments:

  troy

March 17, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Hey there -- just wanted to let you know that the pic by Andy Chrysler is Awesome. Very NICE! I would love to get an original. Send this to BIKE mag. I bet they'll put in their mag.

Btw, we met on the 'Death March' a couple years ago. My name is Troy. I'm pretty sure I met you through Lubes.

If you ever make it San Francisco, call me--415.682.4444 -- and we can hit the trails. I miss Denver riding.

  Mike

March 21, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
Blog Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas